CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Last weekend we went with Eric, Teresa and Rachel to the biggest pumpkin patch I have ever seen. We walked around and picked out some sweet pumpkins. And the best part was that they were all the same price no matter what size they were. They also had a free animal farm that we got to go see all the animals at after too. Then Josh and I went home and carved some pumpkins the next day.

These are pictures with some of the girls from school. (I was a boxer)





Left - Josh's, Right- Tee's






Here is Rachel staring at the Mini Horse.




2 comments:

The Webbs said...

You guys are so cute. I miss you. We need to get together soon. Let me know when you guys are in town.

Jenny said...

You are one hot little Sugar Ray mama! I will show Kenna your pics when she gets home from school. I love your new do, and the huge pumpkins turned out fab! We were slackers this year and didn't carve any. You guys are the cutest. miss ya much!