CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Breckenridge in the Summer!

So instead of having another boring weekend of just sitting by the pool, Josh and I decided that it would be interesting to visit our favorite snowboarding spot in the summertime. We drove up to Breck and hung out there for a couple of hours until it started raining so we decided to go home. We ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co because I have been dying to eat at the one in Denver but we never seem to make it there. The food was so amazing. It is such a beautiful place in both the winter and summertime.




These signs are how you get the waiters attention.





Hanging outside Bubba's

He's silly



I actually paid some homeless guy 2 bucks after he took these pics.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey gorgeous! What a fun town! I would love to eat there someday.... i love those signs. Well have fun this weekend with your mama :)

Kristin Faiva said...

Hey Tee, it's Kristin. I was so excited when I found your blog. You look really good and seem really happy w/ Josh. I can't believe I haven't seen you since you got married. I don't know if you heard but I had the twins. They are doin good and I always put pics up on my blog if you want to check it out
faiva4inaz.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon.
Kristin