CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hiking in Boulder

So Josh got this good idea to go on a hike after work last week in Boulder. We went to this place called Mount Sanitas that he heard about from some people at his work. I get off work and speed over to Boulder. Once we get going I realize that it seems like this hike is never going to end. We are literally hiking up the whole mountain and I'm about to pass out and die from the altitude and the fact that I never drink any water. But we finally made it to the top and rested for a few minutes. Then we realized that we were losing some daylight and needed to head back down. We start going down a different trail and got lost on the backside of some mountain. Luckily we were able to find our way back to the car just before the sun went down.



1 comments:

Jenny said...

You are too cute in every picture! Glad you found your way back off that mountain. My mom, brothers, sis-in-law & all the grandkids went hiking over by Usery park this evening.. not up a mountain though. Good exercise for sure, I should do that more often. I will have to show Kenna your updates in the morning.. whe will get a kick out of you feeding that squirrel a hot dog! :) We miss ya!