CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Camping

So a few weeks ago we went camping with Mom and Dad Riewerts. I have been waiting to go camping since we moved to Colorado. It was so nice to be able to get away. Since the mountains are right next next to us, it only took about 45 minutes to get to the camping spot. On Saturday Josh, Dad and I all went fishing. After about 4-5 hours of it, only one fish was caught. I ended up making a sand castle and making friends with a chipmunk who had some of my hot dog bait for lunch. It was such a fun weekend to just enjoy relaxing and spending time with the fam.




2 comments:

Jenny said...

Makenna laughed out loud when she saw you feeding that squirrel. She wanted to tell you, "I love you Aunt Tee & UNcle Josh." (heart)-Makenna

Jenny said...

my bad..it was a chipmunk!! They are cooler than squirrels. Cute!